Friday 14 May 2010

Tag: Three of me!

Hi everyone! How are you all today? I was tagged by Paola of http://lifeadventuresandthoughts.blogspot.com/ to do this tag of three. So here I go!

Three names I go by:
Char
Charrie
Charlene

Three Jobs I have had:
Sales Assistant
Waitress
Admin Assistant

Three fave drinks:
coca cola,
Sparkly water
lemon water
Three TV shows I watch:
Over the Rainbow
Gilmore Girls
Teen Mom



Three Places I have been:
Las Vegas
Florida
Hollywood!!

Three places I would like to go:
Fiji,
Hawaii,
New York

Three people who text me regularly:
Mum
Boyf
Best friend

Three favourite old tv shows:
Sex and the City
Samantha Who
The O.C (never been a gossip girl fan!)

Three favourite dishes:
Miso Soup
Pasta
Greek Salad with lemon, olive oil dressing

Three make up / beauty products I cannot live without:
Mascara without a doubt! (A massive neccessity)
lip balm (another neccessity for me personally)
Tigi Dumb Blonde hair serum
Three things im looking forward to:
Exams being over
starting my new job
taking a holiday yey!

I tag: Olenka (sprinklewithsunshine), rmeghan, Nat Elizabeth, Ariel, Coy, Kaitlynn, Milly, Shabna, Lynda and anyone else who wants to do this! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment