Thursday 13 May 2010

Coveted Item of the Week!

Hi girls! This is my current coveted item of the week. With summer fast approaching and having already turned to the St Tropez I've been taking a sneaky peek at the swimwear available out there. I came across this unusually designed swimsuit and think its really pretty and also practical. Its from the brand Maaji, costs £80 (which is basically out of my price range right now!) and is available at ASOS. I love the floral prints it has, but also love that it isn't floral overkill! Perfect range of colours and definately a summery delight. If you look carefully you will also see hearts in the grey design, which of course I am a sucker for!


The back of this swimsuit is also one of the features I really love about it:


I think the pink bow tie is soo cute and girly.

Let me know whether you like it, and what your current coveted item of the week is below.
    I'll be doing a regular weekly update so watch out for those! Thanks so much for reading! xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment