Saturday 22 May 2010

My day today. Oxford Street madness, OOTD

Hi everyone! Today was such a sunny day in London that I just had to make the most of it and get out and about. I had to go to Soho to pick up some music anyway so naturally I went via Oxford Street! Of course it was busy busy busy! Mad scrum of ppl shopping everyhwere! I couldn't face going in the manic Topshop, especially with boyfriend in tow, so I just got a few goodies from Boots and the music that I needed.

My OOTD today!


Leggings: River Island, Shorts: River Island, Top with bow: Joy, Leather Jacket: ASOS, Pumps: New Look, Bag: Fendi, Sunnies: Ralph Lauren. (excuse me looking angry haha)

Pretty pumps I saw in M&S:

Oh my gosssh had the yummiest cupcake at the Hummingbird Bakery in Soho. It was Espresso flavour and is to die for! (if you like coffee that is)


And this is what I came home with.

Mini hair pins from Muji, Kiss stick on nails, and the Nails Inc coca cola promotion polish in the shade London. Love it!

What did you do today? xxx

4 comments:

  1. Post what you do with the nail set =]

    And, I was just TOO lzay in the sun today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post!! love your blog! im a follower of yours now, hope you can follow me as well! thanks

    kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much girls. I will def follow Kim! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hun, which boots did you get your Nails Inc London from? I've looked everywhere! xx

    ReplyDelete