Tuesday 1 June 2010

Lush Haul and £10 lush boxes!

Hi everyone! So I went to lush and got myself three bath bombs. I am addicted to anything spacey or shaped like planets or stars, just think its so cute, so I was immediately drawn to their new ballstic 'Space Girl'. Of course I was drawn to the glitteriness also!


The Lush website says: "It's shaped like Saturn with added space dust for our alien friends, and the refreshing scent of blackcurrant sweeties will make you hungry for your own space adventures"!
So cute I love this one. It smells divine; not too much like sweets which I prefer.

Next I got 'Think Pink'. Well I think the title pretty much explains why I got this!

Lush describe this as a "hot pink bomb" with the "sweetness of vanilla absolute". This one definately smells the sweetest of the three that I got this time but I really like it because little flowers are left in your bath after its dissolved. Love!

The final one I got was "All that Jas".
This one smells gorggggeous in my opinion. I love the more natural smelling bath bombs, other than ones that smell like sweets, so this one is definately my favourite of the three. Lush describe this one as a "sexy ballistic" with Vetivert to relieve stress and Jasmine to revitalise and warm emotions. Haha Lush advises to add a glass of champers to your bath with this ballistic. Now that would be luxury wouldnt it?

P.S Lush currently has a special offer where you can get a box of goodies for only ten pounds!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment